Thursday, May 10, 2012

Act 3 scene 1 . The Break up

Oh goodness heavens ! My first and only true love has gone truly mad !! What a shame, he was the cream of the crop, the head hancho, the one that had the best swag in the kingdom. OH MY GOSH, I can't believe that i hung on his every single world like a dits. Geesh ! He even thinks that he never gave me any gifts . He's such a horrible person. Can you believe that he even told me that I should go to nunnery??  how insulting is that !! I don't understand what has caused such a drastic change in his behavior. I mean I know that I'm not the one that gives all of her cookies away just because they are fresh. Oh well, it will be his loss because if he's that hungry he can go to another bakery for goodness sake ... What if it isn't because he's hungry? Did I push him too far away when i didn't speak to him at my father's GREAT advice? Oh no I fear that I have caused such a horrible mess. Why did I ever listen to my father ?

5 comments:

  1. For my sake just calm down! I'm sure Hamlet loves you he obviously loves you, just wait this out and he'll be crawling back for you to forgive him. You have cookies? where did you get them? You're supposed to be on a diet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patience my lady ! Hamlet's loves thou and forgiveness shall be swift! Cookies add rolls in most unpleasant places.

      Delete
    2. Father, no patience is necessary. Fair Hamlet loves my body - Nay they mind or soul. Cookies hath place in our Kingdom . Rolls are needed to secure placement in the royal family !

      Delete
  2. Yes so sad my dear. Hamlet must be truly insane to not be in love with you. I wholeheartedly agree with you that Hamlet is a selfish, irresponsible, malicious brat!! Who does he think he is talking to the king, and his mother the way he does?? I have done nothing but try to accept him as my own son, but what does he do? He tries to turn everyone against me! Even my own guards! But we'll see who has the last laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay ! Sadness surrounds me. Hamlet is wrapped in insanity not to accept thou's love. It's apparent that Hamlet hath ill will for his blood. He hath ill mouth for thy mother and father, who is he? Nay son! No one ever laugh at me !

      Delete